This first section is just basic information about the wedding day! Here are a few tips to know beforehand:
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a WORLD of difference in your images! Promise!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, gar- ter, veil, etc) This will make the detail shots faster!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress! We don’t need any Aquafina bottles in our bridal portraits:).
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!
Wedding Vendor Information
This information is important in the event of an emergency on the wedding day & it is also needed if your wedding is submitted for publication (magazines or blogs). When submitting to any publication, they will need all of your vendor information.
Please complete whatever information applies to your wedding! Little details are the best! ex: your necklace was your GREAT grandmothers that she wore on her wedding day! When I KNOW these details, I can make sure that I capture everything that has sentimental value to you!